The weight-ins for tomorrow night’s event took place earlier tonight at Venuti’s Banquet Hall in Addison, Illinois. MMA Recap was on scene to witness all the fighters step on the scale. All fighters were on weight for their fights with the exception of both main event fighters, Jeremy May and Chris Albandia. Both fighters weighed in at 188lbs and agreed to have the bout contested at that weight.
With less than 24 hours until the event takes place, less than 70 tickets remain for the 1400 capacity event. All fighters expressed excitement for their fights tomorrow.
Full Weigh In Results include:
• Nick Porter 145 vs Tyler Bird 145
• Sean Anderson 145 vs Kevin Switella 145
• Wilbert Jones vs Tim Duggan (weight was under the max 265 for both fighters, no weight specified)
• Marcia Allen 135 vs Kim Novak 135
• Kris Blayney 185 vs Dan Borke 184.5
• Aaron Plumley 150 vs Dennis Dombrow 150 (catchweight)
• Demitrius Richards 205 vs Luke Burton 205
• Carson Beebe 135 vs Nate Williams 135
• Danny Black 145 vs Vince Ramos 145
• Bobby Reardanz 152 vs Randy Fuentes 150 (catchweight)
• Jay Ellis 165 vs Tyler Combs 165 (catchweight)
• Dustin Neace 145 vs Tony Marti 145
• Jeremy May 187.7 vs Chris Albandia 187.8