Ruckus Entertainment has confirmed the rest of the professional portion of their “Ruckus 2″ card. The event takes place on Friday, March 12 at Venuti’s Banquet Hall in Addison, IL.
Ruckus Entertainment previously confirmed that Vince Ramos would be making his professional debut for the organization. Ramos has an impressive 7-0 amateur record and is one of the top amateur fighters in the Chicago land area. Welcoming him to the professional ranks is Danny Black (1-0) who fights out of Disorderly Conduct in Nebraska. Black made his debut at “Adrenaline 4″ where he submitted Matt Bentley with a triangle choke in the second round.
Other fights that are now official include Mike Lullo vs Josh Schmidt, Demo Richards vs Steve Laureto, Ed Carpenter vs Harley Hiner, Carson Beebe vs Nate Williams and Adam Ward vs Shannon Slack.
The full line up now looks like:
• 145 lbs Vince Ramos (MTC) 0-0 vs. Danny Black (DC) 1-0
• 155 lbs Mike Lullo (MTC) 5-1 vs. Josh Schmidt (DC) 8-7
• 145 lbs Tony Marti (MTC) 7-2 vs. Dustin Neace (Hit Squad) 25-15
• 205 lbs Demo Richards (DC) 4-1 vs. Steve Laureto (Hackneys) 3-1
• HWT Ed Carpenter (MTC) 3-1 vs. Harley Hiner (DC) 1-1
• 135 lbs Carson Beebe (Gilbert’s) 0-0 vs. Nate Williams (DC) 5-6
• 145 lbs Adam Ward (GIlbert’s) 0-0 vs. Shannon Slack (DC) 1-0
• 155 lbs Kyle Watson (Hit Squad) 16-6 vs. Tyler Combs 12-4
• Main Event: 185 lbs Chris Albandia (MTC) 10-4 vs. Jeremy May 6-6