Fighters Only Magazine was the first to report that Terry Etim (13-2) has verbally agreed to fight Shannon Gugerty (12-3) at UFC 105. UFC 105 will air on tape delay on SpikeTV on Saturday November 21 and take place live from the M.E.N. Arena in Manchester, England.
Etim is currently riding a three-fight win streak, last competing at “UFC 99: The Comeback” where he submitted Justin Buchholz. He holds wins over Brian Cobb, Sam Stout, and Matt Grice as well.
Gugerty is 2-1 in the UFC. He most recently submitted Matt Grice at “UFC 100: Lesnar vs Mir 2″. His lone UFC loss comes at the hands of Spencer Fisher.
UFC 105 is scheduled to include:
· Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang
· Dan Hardy vs. Dong Hyun Kim
· Matt Brown vs. James Wilks*
· Terry Etim vs. Shannon Gugerty*
· Ross Pearson vs. Aaron Riley*
· DaMarques Johnson vs. Peter Sobotta*
· Roli Delgado vs. Andre Winner*
Tags: Aaron Riley, Andre Winner, DaMarques Johnson, Dan Hardy, Denis Kang, Dong Hyun Kim, James Wilks, Matt Brown, Michael Bisping, Peter Sobotta, Roli Delgado, Ross Pearson, Shannon Gugerty, Terry Etim, UFC 105
Trackback from your site.