Shine Fights has finalized the card for their sophomore event, “American Top Team vs. The World”. The event takes place September 4 at the James L Knight Center in Miami, Florida. The card will be streamed live at shinefights.com and costs $9.95 if ordered before September 4.
Every fight features one fighter from American Top Team against an opponent from various camps. Mixed Martial Arts fans will easily recognize Roan Carneiro taking on Jorge Patino and Yves Edwards who will fight James Warfield.
The full card is as follows:
- Roan Carneiro vs. Jorge Patino
- Yves Edwards vs. James Warfield
- Luiz Firmino vs. Ryan Healy
- Micah Miller vs. Anthony Morrison
- Flavio Alvaro vs. Jean Silva
- Junior Assuncao vs. Pete Grimes
- James Brasco vs. Herbert Goodman
- Phil Friedman vs. Brian Fuery
- Danny Chavez vs. Jonatas Gurgel
Tags: Anthony Morrison, Brian Fuery, Danny Chavez, Flavio Alvaro, Herbert Goodman, James Brasco, James Warfield, Jean Silva, Jonatas Gurgel, Jorge Patino, Junior Assuncao, Luiz Firmino, Micah Miller, Peter Grimes, Phil Friedman, Roan Carneiro, Ryan Healy, Shine Fights 2, Shine Fights II: American Top Team vs The World, Yves Edwards
Trackback from your site.